Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Worlds Worst Discovery...cont. from Unlucky Luckiness.

After our great discovery, we realized that we were probably not going to make the last train home from Bologna on Sunday night because the airport is not in Bologna but in Forli and our plane gets in at 21:10 and there is a bus that leaves from Forli to Bologna that arrives in at 22:22 and the last bus out of Bologna to Florence is 22:20. I am not sure if you put two and two together (no pun intended )BUT that is just two whole minutes off. As of now we are banking on sleeping in the Bologna train station/ and by sleeping I mean staying up all night in the Bologna train station until the 5 am train on Monday. Not to mention that my best friend in the entire world is supposed to stay with me Sunday night and as of now I am crossing my fingers and hoping to die and willing to stick a needle in my eye that my plane will arrive early, we will take the bus into Bologna and that the train from Bologna to Florence will be 2 minutes delayed. I know that this sounds far fetched but we just got off our flight and it arrived 30 minutes early and last weekend we came from Venice to Bologna on our way home to Florence and our bus was 30 minutes delayed. But lets get real here...I am traveling with a Gorilla and we all know that sleeping in a train station is bound to happen. Right now I am sitting on a bus heading to Barcelona while the Gorilla is jamming out to some bouncy music...oh she just showed me, a little JT -imberlake. I am so excited to see Barcelona, I am so excited that we made it here alive (well we technically have not gotten to their apartment yet so there might be an appendix to this night) and I am so excited to Gef, Amy, Julia, and Lime Joj,and Karp are coming up Friday. Oh and I hope I see Cory barscalepski (who prior to leaving announced to my entire dinner table one night that Barcelona was no longer named Barcelona but rather barscalepski was taking over) ciao ciao!

No comments: