Tuesday, March 25, 2008

beans beans the magical fruit.

My idea for the cover of my photog project went down the drain after I realized that I had spent 85 percent of Thursday class making book cloth only to find out that it shrivled up and died over the weekend. I spent my break putting together my creative allison juices and made a different cover, that I actually like better. What would a Tuesday lunch be without dried fruit and a hot Anna's sandwich, well it just wouldn't be a Tuesday afternoon. Obviously it was a beautiful (but cold) sunny day and I had to stay inside to finish my work. We had our crit for our slide film and the commi-hippie loved it. She reminded us of a little side project that we were supposed to do for her. At the beginning of the semester she told us that we had to keep a journal of our experience abroad and obviously I have been keeping up with it. Today she told us that we would have to turn in our journals but that we were allowed to cross out all parts that we didn't want her to read. I am pretty sure it would be a not soo good idea to leave in any part of my posts with the words "freaky, hippie, commi, long haired, freak" in my journal. I am going to have to work on trying to figure out what to keep and what to delete. Guess what I ate for dinner? No not Anna's, even better, LENTILS. We even let our roommate have stab at it. Yesterday when were cooking the beans, Emily's mom suggested we put the rest of the their parmeasean rhine into our soup for extra flavoring and last night we couldn't find it, so we assumed it had melted. So today when our roommate asked us what we had put in the soup we told her chicken, potatoes, mushrooms and onions. It looked like she was having a difficult time cutting something in the soup and I asked her what she was cutting up in the soup because nothing was that hard to break apart. She took a bite of the soup and goes "Oh that wasn't chicken or a potato, I am not sure what is but it tasted like cheese". Our roommate found the hidden cheese rhine and for her prize, we told her that she could have as much lental soup as she wanted. We couldn't stop giggling. Art school party tonight. Project due Thursday. The mid-night owl kicked us out at 11 tonight. She is so scary looking, I want to scream just looking at her face. 

No comments: