Wednesday, March 5, 2008

His Butt Looks Like That.

For some bizarre, unexplainable reason, I was not able to sleep in this morning. I think it was because I knew that I needed to get work done today in order to have another wonderful time with my friends. While I might be "care free" Allison, I can't help my anxiety dreams, they just happen. I worked on my painting mid-term and then met up with the crew for brunch (it was actually lunch, but I didn't eat breakfast yet today so it counted as both) before our educational and cultural afternoon. After lunch we headed to the Academia to the see the worlds most well known statue, the real deal, big man on campus, marble tukas, David. Caz and I decided that we didn't need some butchered english accent telling us about a painting or a sculpture and we decided to just use our eyes. They seemed to work a lot better. We romantically walked around the Academia together, telling each other different things that interested us. There are no words other than "Holy Shit" to explain Michaelangelo's fine creation. While the fake David stands in the Piazza de Signoria, and I have seen a dozen times, something about being in an inclosed room with nothing else around, made this marble spectacle truly incredible. Not sure if the David's millimeter pee pee had been jew-ified but Rose confirmed later that yes indeed Davids shlong is an uncircumcised one. And I am not going to lie in the least but he has one nice butt. After the Academia, I came back to finish the unfinished. For dinner, we headed to the infamous Il Latini, the restaurant where the Gorilla and I attempted to go to for her birthday only to discover on our way out that it was closed on Mondays, but it was not closed today. I didn't really understand the concept of how the restaurant worked until I got there. I was told that you had to wait outside and that the restaurant chooses whom they allow in. They only have two seating times for dinner, one at 7:30 and one at 10:30, so if you wanted a 9:15 dinner forget about it. Obviously Erica made reservations. I think I am going to hire Erica as my personal assistant to organize my life because she is actually a 20 year old with a mind like a 35 year old hip mother that just knows how to do everything whose mind is actually synced with ical. It is just incredible. I wish I was that organized and knew how to plan things like she does. Back off JLo Erica Levin is true wedding planner. As my dear friends would say....I love you Ricky Levi. So this Il Latini is located pretty close to the train station on a small road. I never seen something like it before, but people were gathered outside the restaurant in a mass huddle, pushing to try to get in. Lucky Ricky made a reservation because we didn't have to stand outside too long before they called our name. The people with reservations are allowed to enter first. Me, Caz, Kulick, Rose, Ricky and Sara gathered around a rather small table for six and waited for our waiter. Sitting on our table were two bottles of water and not just a bottle of wine but I would say a jug of wine. I am not sure how it all happened but within just a matter of time our table was filled with food. All of the sudden our waiter started bring out bruschetta and then bread and olive oil, then chicken pate, then brushutto, then caprese salads. This was just the appetizers. i was pretty much content at the end of our appetizers but I thought last night my stomach reached a new capacity, lets just say we had 4 more courses after this one. It is just too difficult to watch some of the worlds most delicious food sit right in front of your face and not be in the least bit tempted to chow down. For the second course we had three huge pasta dishes, a pesto and penne, a noodle and meatball and "little dishrag" noodles with boar sauce. I didn't even know I liked boars sauce but it was fabulous. It was served on a noodle that can be translated as "little dishrags" because they are cut with a knife that give them serrated edges. Following our pasta, came three kinds of breaded soup: a veggie, a tomato, and a bean soup. Next came the meats. From my past experience with five course meals, the meats have always been really freaky and unappetizing but I was feeling a little adventurous tonight and for some reason, even though I was pretty much stuffed, I decided to try them all. Little Bunny Foo Foo, I am sorry but I tried your cousin. Don't worry I won't be doing it again because you are much nicer to look at than to eat. Disturbing but true. Three glasses of wine later, three courses down, we were served potatoes and beans. And then four glasses of wine later, four courses down came the first portion of the dessert. Presented in a circle of fun, 6 different desserts filled our table. In the words of Rose of Michael to the Bloom, one of them "Jiggled like his butt". Normal human beings do not say that when talking about flan but then again Rose of Michael to the Bloom is not really a normal human being. We celebrated Kulicks birthday, and the waiter brought out ice cream topped with a firework. It was not just your average candle, it was actually a firework. We sang the H-to the appy B-to the day song and Rose captured a classic photo of triple chinned Kulick that just made me giggle out loud. Don't worry Kulick wasn't the only with a triple chin, we were all supporting the turkey gobbler. I thought we were done after this and I am sure you would think the same thing but guess again. More kept coming. We were served dessert wine (which makes the fav list next to the Bellini) and then their famous biscotti's and wine. I wore a dress tonight but if I had been wearing jeans, I probably would of just taken them off or they would of probably just ripped off because I was so full. I pulled my leggings down a little because they were getting to be uncomfortable. At this point it was 10:30. We all looked a each other and sighed. The waiter just had to top off the evening with strong shots of lemon cello. And th-th- th-that's All Folks. We wobbled back to Ricky's and Sara to attempt to prepare for the game (pre-game) because the night was still young, but I didn't do so good at preparing for the game because I thought I might ralph up a bakery, and farm. Rather loud people filled Ricky and Sara's apartment and I think Sara and I had a mental connection that led to visions such as a shot guns, awkward smiles, and the thoughts of running away. Ricky and Sara took us to their favorite "Space Electronica". I had many doubts about this place because I was told my numerous people to never step foot there but the fact the Ricky loved it let me know that it had to be pretty good. Rose decided to stay in because not remembering last night put a slight damper on his day and I am not sure he was as prepared for an Italian spring break as he thought he would be. Me, Kulick, Caz, Ricky, Sara, Buff Back bend-over-Brian and Ugly Adam dominated the dance floor. We ran into Susan T, Dana P and Port at the club. The club is exactly what you would think of a club with the name of Space Electronica. So much happened on there that is nearly impossible to explain. I saw a gay boy and his lesbi friend get pulled out of the girls bathroom with a one hand grab, I saw Caz fall in love with an Italian and dance the whole night with him (Caz..highly entertaining) I experienced Robyn "I am out of mind" O do a back bend while I was dancing with her and I was successfully able to imitate Sara and Buff-bend-over-backwards Brian's dance moves. It was incredible and I would return in a heart beat.
Another late night early morning return.

.Moocha seh Havah deh Peacheh seh.

post from february 23, on a saturday in the year of two thow sand and otto.

No comments: