Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Is A Good Day To Do Nothing, Especially When You Are On A Beach In Gorgeous Weather.

Karp and Joj shnuggled in one bed, the Gorilla and the Pony in a barn together and Me, Monica, and Lime spooned in the king sized bed. We all woke up at different times but Momma Monica cooked everyone a scrumpt-didly-umptious breakfast. French toast with jam and peanut butter. We all gathered outside on our balcony (oh I forgot to mention, we have a balcony) for a nice family breakfast and then we gathered our belongings and headed down to the beach. Unfortunately Joj, Karp and Lime had to head back to their motherland today, so they packed up their bags and went on their way. We soaked up the sun all day. Monica and I ventured out to the game room and played a couple rounds of ping pong for our afternoon entertainment. We stupidly ordered in paella and salad from a Spanish restaurant for dinner. I don't say stupidly because it was a stupid idea to order Paella, we just paid a stupid amount of money for it. And after we ate it, all I could think was, man we paid a lot of money for that stuff. We are really trying to mesh in the our environment, thus activities like ordering in food and watching movies, rather than going out, were key. We all shnuggled up and watched Rataoullie on the TV (we have a TV with a DVD player...did I mention that) Typical, I feel asleep for a majority of the movie. We decided to form a cult and dress up/ wrap ourselves in the itchy extra blankets from the fold out couch and go star gazing. I was on the only one who saw a shooting star. I started to feel a little sick. The Paella didn't settle so well in the my stomach. Early bed time (at least for out standards)

No comments: