Sunday, March 23, 2008

Watch Out Rome, The Jews Are Coming To Town.

I woke up early so I could head to book arts to get more work done however my teacher ended up being sick but I stayed anyway to work on photo and book arts. I was able to finish 90 percent of my photo project and about 25 percent of my book arts project. However, I felt like I have been working on my book arts project forever now! Yesterday in painting, I asked my teacher his favorite restaurant because not that I am getting sick of Anna's, I am just getting sick of the scene there. I wanted to find a more cultural and exciting place to dine, and he recommended a wine bar down the street from school called Bar Birbra. For only 3.80 euro I was able to get a large tomato and mozzarella sandwich, a side of spinach and a half a loaf of bread for the spinach (I didn't order the bread, they just gave it to me) I literally spent the entire day from 9:15 am until 8:15 p.m. at the art school to work. At 9:30 I hoped on the train to Rome to meet the fam for a Roman Holiday...well actually we just happen to come to rome during the most holy holiday in the catholic religion, Easter. Watch out Rome, the Jews from Prairie Village Kansas are coming to town. This should be a very interesting weekend. Monica the besty of the best is meeting us tomorrow morning. I made it Rome at 11:30. completely exhausted so I went right to bed.

thursday march 20.

No comments: