Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Day of M's. Monday, Medici, Money, Mmm Anna's, Mosquitos.

The Gorilla and I were so happy this morning when we thought that we were going to meet our art history class across the street at the Medici Palace. Little did we know that the Medici Palace and the Medici Chapel were two totally different things in two totally different places. Actually is not that we didn't know that they were two different places but on Wednesday our teacher told us to meet at the Medici Palace, that was down the street from our school and across the street from our house. We would of have been right on time but instead we were almost a half and hour late and ended up paying 6 euro to get in, only to find out that our Museum cards actually worked (even though they had a huge sign that said no student discounts) At the end of the tour, we forced our teacher to help us get our money back and indeed we did. I also got my pair of scissors back that I had accidently left in my bag. We reviewed for our Italian final in class. It is weird to think that next week is finals and it is even more weird that next week is finals and that next week is my last week abroad. Just 145 posts ago, I was sitting at my home in Kansas city writing my first entry. Its terrifying! Anna's Anna's Ann'as for lunch time. time. time. time. The Gorilla and I unanimously decided to have a crush on a young man that frequently visits Anna's for lunch. Before getting lost this morning, the Gorilla and I found where his stand is in the San Lorenzo Market. His name is Lorenzo and he works in the San Lorenzo market! A night of book making plus the urge to poke our eyes out fun with my new found Capri friend Kelsey and the Gorilla. We were kicked out by the Meat Head Army Man (he is like the mid night owl, however he doesn't look like an howl, he looks like a meat head army man) Mosquito's have invested our apartment. This is actually no shocker to me because a. when we first got here there was a basket full of "mosquito zappers", who knew they made such a thing that plugs into the walls and kills mosquito. and b. the gorilla left the window open all day because she said it was stuffy in our room. ciao ciao!

No comments: