Saturday, May 3, 2008

Kate Moss, How Do You Do It?

I must of had bad dreams last night about not waking for my alarm clock because at around 6 I woke up in a frenzy thinking the Gorilla and I had missed class (and we couldn't do that because we had already had 3 absents...agh no no worst dream ever and obviously I would have these kind of dreams) I woke up and realized, I couldn't find my phone, I wasn't wearing a watch and I was too tired to convert the time on my computer, yes indeed it is still set to KC time. I hopped out of bed, keep in mind i am almost legally blind, and successfully ran into a few things before actually finding out that it 6:30 in the morning and I still had an hour and a half to sleep. I was a book arts work- a-holic today. The weather here has been so bizarre. I think it was actually colder today than it was in the beginning of January. One day it will be sunny and beautiful and the next minute it will rain and then be freezing. I guess April showers do bring May flowers, so I can't complain. This afternoon, the photog commi felt the need to tell me about her long lost roman lover and how she keeps having dreams about him. She ended up staying up at the art school until 11 p.m. locked in side the We stayed up at the Art School all night to get stuff done before our visitors come on Thursday. The Praha, Praha lovers are coming all the way from the Czech Republic to flo yo. The visitors have just been rolling in out of Florence the past couple of weeks. I mean I don't blame them for coming to the best city in the world. With the fashion show taking over my life, I have little time to devote to my book arts. And well all know I need a lot of time to do that. More importantly being a model has been quite a stressful thing, and I have to stay on top of my other life. Kate Moss how do you do it?

tuesday ness of of the 15th of april in the year 2008, on the eve of night.

No comments: