Monday, March 10, 2008

Funky Monday.

The weather was funky today. A little rain and little sun.  Back to school, back to school. Today started the second half of my semester.  We received our midterm grades and some how I improved my grade in Art History by doing average on my midterm.  We get report cards from our teachers and Dolby wrote " Keep doing studying (??)". I guess I will just keep doing it. I thought that something extremely dramatic happened to my Italian teacher today because when she came in for class, her eyes were swollen and she was wearing jeans and tennis shoes. More than the swollen eyes, the whole clothing thing gave me some kind of signal that something was up. We all went around the room sharing our most entertaining spring break stories and then finally at the end she revealed that her cat died. She directly say that her cat died, rather she said "We lost our cat last night" followed by a few head nods (thus emplying that the cat was gone forever) Not to be a cruel, evil person, and nobody should feel the need to send PITA after me, but I thought something serious had happened. My teacher lives on a farm and has over a dozen cats (YIKES and YUCK!) and that is the only thing I think that is bad about her. I learned in my art history class that cats are the devils animal, and sure enough I believe that. They just freak me out. Okay enough about the cats, I do feel sorry for my teacher but maybe she should wear a sign saying "My cat died" to let everyone know what was wrong. You know those times when you just don't want to talk about something, you should just post a sign on your back to give everyone the heads up. I started a project in painting. "Heightened Color Still Life". I am a little bored with this whole still life thing but at least I get to use not such depressing colors. After class, I decided to continute to take some action towards the new waves, curves and bumps that I have noticed on my body over the past two weeks and went for a suprisingly beautiful run. Not only was the scenery beatiful, but my body felt beautiful while running and after the run. I guess when you are running along the arno, there isn't very much you can complain about. I was in a kind funcky monkey monday mood and didn't feel like doing too much tonight. I made left-overs for dinner and by that I mean, I put everything that I had left over from dinner on Saturday and lunch on Sunday, into a big bowl and chopped and stirred away some lettuce, with some peas, some diced tomatoes, a few carrot slices here and there, and then topped it with tomato paste and parmesean cheese. Attempted to watch 27 Dresses in bed tonight, but was pretty much unsuccessful.

the postness of the mondayday of days in the month of months of march madness. The day of the 10th. 

No comments: