Sunday, March 23, 2008

Snores from the Shnoze and other stories from little adam i's friends: up, chuck and ralph.

The Gorilla has another follower to her midnight cult. The cult of the "kill Allison when she is sick because her snoring makes you want gouge your eyes out" and or "kill Allison because she has a disgusting snore". The Gorilla however, is more aggressive in her actions because she yells and hits while Little Adam I., gently taps, which did not do the trick. Finally at 3 am, Little Adam I. brought me some miracle medicine (Vicks Vapor Rub) and I applied it to my neck and the snoring stopped instantly. We gathered for a quick morning b-fast in the hotel and then I headed to book arts while the fam went to the Uffizzi for a tour. It took longer than I expected to get the fam to my favorite of all favorite lunch spots (duh, the only) but today we finally made it to Anna's for an afternoon treat. But Mama I. was the only one who tried the real Anna's sandwich. The rest of the freakies had bagels. boo and boring. For the fam, it was actually an afternoon treat because they had a big afternoon of wining and dining in the Chianti region. A three stop wine tour is just the thing to do on a Tuesday afternoon in Tuscany. From what I heard from my mother and brother on the walk home tonight, it was surely an Isenberg extravaganza, the kind where my mother tours red in the face because my father and sister have pulled together their strongest traits, and Amy I. has asked a million and a half questions and Papa I. can't hear what was said the first time someone because he can't hear anything, so then he asks a question that has mostly likely already be answered or asks the guide to repeat something over. I picked up my slides film from Romanian sheep herding and they turned out fabulous and hippie commi teach loved them too. Tonight the Johnson Family of Mission Hills Kansas and The Isenberg Family from Prairie Village Kansas met at Aqua al Due for a delicious sampler meal. Originally the reservation was for 8:00 however due to a little too much wine tasting and due to bumpy roads and due to other facts like age limits and physical limits and things like up chuck and chucking up that leads to cloths chucking and showering, we had to push the reservation back until 8:15 which really meant we didn't sit down until 8:25 which meant that we had ordered before Papa I. and Little up chuck Adam I. met us around 8:35. Dinner was dinner-lious and beyond delicious. The family has finally caught on, it didn't take much convincing but they couldn't survive a night without gelato. Now they know I have felt the past two months. Unfortunately our family favorite place was closed so we had to go to neon puking lights-carnival-gelato down the street and now my family members are not only wine snobs after their little tour, they now have built up their taste buds that allow them to differentiate real gelato from the knock offs. I decided to let my bro and sis sleep in non snoring peace, so Mama I. and Adam I. walked me home from dessert. I was going to study for my Italian quiz tonight but I decided that I just didn't feel like it. And doing things that you don't feel like doing is bad. So instead I am sitting in bed writing this blog. I am exhausted and I must end now. Ciao ciao!

No comments: